Free Standard Shipping on Orders over $129.99
$9.95 Flat Rate Standard Shipping (orders under $129.99)
Offer Details: Free Standard Shipping with any online purchase of $129.99 (merchandise subtotal is calculated before sales tax and customization but after any discounts or coupons). Offer applies to Standard Shipping to one location in the continental USA including Puerto Rico. Orders qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "FREE" next to the Standard Shipping option. Orders qualifying for Flat Rate Shipping will be identified with "$9.95" next to the Standard Shipping option. Some items may have a shipping surcharges due to size/weight or special handling required. (These charges are indicated on the appropriate product information pages and will be displayed in the shipping method subtotal of your order.) If you select a shipping method other than Standard, shipping charges will apply accordingly. Offer is subject to change without notice.
Click Here for Shipping FAQ
Product ID: 706132810066
$9.99 $8.99 $1.00 (10%)
Replacment Glass Chimney for Medium Size Shul Lamp
Replacement glass for medium size Shul lamp.
Approximately 11" Height
How to Fill the Shul Lamp with Paraffin Lamp oil
1. Remove chimney and unscrew burner-unit/Wick from lamp base,
2. Fill base with Paraffin Lamp Oil, fill only till avout a half inch below top of lamp base,
3. Screw burner-unit/Wick onto lamp base and adjust chimney onto burner unit,
4. Let it stand at least 20 minutes before lighting.
How to Light the shul lamp
1. Use wick-control knob on side to move wick up or down,
2. Adjust wick to about 1/4" above metal burner unit
3. Use side hole to light Shul Lamp with match,
4. Lower wick to about 1/8" above metal burner unit,
5. Adjust flame size by moving the wick up or down.
How to Extinguish the Shul Lamp
1. Lower the wick about 1/4" deep into the metal burner unit.
Warning!! DO NOT use without chimney
DO NOT use with any other type of oil
Too big of a flame can cause smoke.
This product has not yet been reviewed.