Free Standard Shipping on Orders over $99
$9.95 Flat Rate Standard Shipping (orders under $99)
Offer Details: Free Standard Shipping with any online purchase of $99 (merchandise subtotal is calculated before sales tax and customization but after any discounts or coupons). Offer applies to Standard Shipping to one location in the continental USA including Puerto Rico. Orders qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "FREE" next to the Standard Shipping option. Orders qualifying for Flat Rate Shipping will be identified with "$9.95" next to the Standard Shipping option. Some items may have a shipping surcharges due to size/weight or special handling required. (These charges are indicated on the appropriate product information pages and will be displayed in the shipping method subtotal of your order.) If you select a shipping method other than Standard, shipping charges will apply accordingly. Offer is subject to change without notice.
Click Here for Shipping FAQ
Product ID: 9781422607268
$200.00 $120.00 $80.00
ArtScroll Essential Library 1.0
For Every Jewish Home
Every Jewish person and Jewish home must have these six classic and essential books. These books have made us "The People of the Book" for thousands of years. They are so essential, functional, and necessary for Jewish Living that no "Jewish Home" is complete without them.
Now ArtScroll makes it simple for you to build a Jewish library for yourself and for others with this specially packaged set! The perfect gift for Weddings, Bar / Bat Mitzvah, housewarming, or to anyone you know starting out on their Jewish Journey.
"I wish all 100,000 Jews in my area had all these books in their home and used them - it would change the Jewish World!" - Rabbi Mayer Pasternak Aish Hatorah
Volumes Included in this set:
1. A full-size edition of the Stone Chumash - The Torah (Five Books of Moses), newly reset, in one beautiful volume with a new, contemporary English translation, faithful to the classic Rabbinic commentators, together with an anthologized commentary edited by Rabbi Nosson Scherman. This commentary draws on the spectrum of traditional literature -- the Talmud, Midrash, and the classic commentators -- and insights of contemporary greats. This has become the Chumash of choice in synagogues throughout the world.
2. A full-size edition of the Stone Tanach - All 24 books of the Torah, Prophets, and Writings are at your fingertips in one magnificent 2,200-page volume, as interpreted by the classic sages of Talmudic and Rabbinic literature. This remarkable achievement provides everyone with a basic knowledge of the entire Jewish Bible, from "In the beginning... " to the Second Temple era. Edited by Rabbi Nosson Scherman in collaboration with an international team of scholars.
3. The NEW, Expanded ArtScroll Siddur - Wasserman Edition (prayerbook): Ashkenaz edition - A Prayer book for our times, with a new translation and insightful commentary that connect the thoughts and words of our heritage to the mind and heart of modern, sophisticated Jews. Hebrew and English on facing pages. Contains complete weekday, Sabbath and Festival services with clear instructions. Translation and commentary by Rabbi Nosson Scherman and Rabbi Meir Zlotowitz
4. The Schottenstein Edition of the Interlinear Psalms (Tehillim) – full-size. The universal book of inspiration, faith, and prayer. Thanks to the patented new page design, the English translation appears directly below the Hebrew text, thus providing instant understanding of King David's inspirational Psalms. Translation and commentary by Rabbi Menachem Davis.
5. The Classic Family Zemiros (4 pack) – Grace After Meals and Sabbath songs, translated and annotated, bring understanding to every word prayed and sung at the Shabbos table. Translation and commentary by Rabbi Nosson Scherman.
6. The Passover Haggadah (Hebrew-English with Commentary) for thirty years this volume has been the most popular Haggadah of its kind, anywhere! With its broad variety of sources, clear and sophisticated commentary, and excellent combination of thoroughness, reliability, accuracy, and good taste, it remains a staple at tens of thousands of Seder tables. Hebrew and English arranged on facing pages. Translation and commentary by Rabbi Joseph Elias.
ISBN #: 9781422607268
Weight: 14.5 LBS
Published By: ArtScroll Mesorah Publications
Release Date: 02/16/2007
This product has not yet been reviewed.