Free Standard Shipping on Orders over $79
$9.95 Flat Rate Standard Shipping (orders under $79)
Offer Details: Free Standard Shipping with any online purchase of $79 (merchandise subtotal is calculated before sales tax, before gift wrap charges, before product customization, and after any discounts or coupons). Offer applies to Standard Shipping to one location in the continental USA including Puerto Rico. Orders qualifying for Free Shipping will be identified with "FREE" next to the Standard Shipping option. Orders qualifying for Flat Rate Shipping will be identified with "$9.95" next to the Standard Shipping option. Shipping surcharges may apply for all shipping methods due to size, weight or special handling required. (These charges are indicated on the appropriate product information pages and will be displayed in the shipping method subtotal of your order.) If you select a shipping method other than Standard, shipping charges will apply accordingly. Offer is subject to change without notice.
Click Here for Shipping FAQ
Product ID: EMHF1
$199.99 $179.99 $20.00
Candle Menorah Silver Colored Aluminum Dreidels with Brass Metal Cutouts by Yair Emanuel
By: Yair Emanuel
- Stunning dreidel shaped Menorah
- Features 9 silver colored aluminum dreidels in a line
- The middle dreidel, with it's taller stem, is used as the shamash
- Each dreidel is decorated with a beautiful brass colored metal cutout
- Base below the dreidels mirrors reflection of the dreidels above
- The tops of the dreidels fit standard Chanukah candles
- Great Menorah for children.
- Makes a perfect Chanukah gift!
- Dimensions: 13" x 3" x 2"
- Color: Silver and Brass
- Material: Metal
- Artist: Yair Emanuel
About the Artist:
Emanuel designs various Judaica products in his Studio located in Jerusalem.
The designs are based upon a fusion of traditional motifs and ancient Jewish manuscripts with modern and oriental art.
Vivid and harmonious colors as well as a mixture of the old and the new, characterize Emanuel's work.
The artist, Yair Emanuel, designs and crafts using many different techniques. Among his techniques are hand embroidery, painting and a variety of laser cut designs.